CTEC NEWS – September and October 2015 Health Assisting:
The program began the year with a new Clinical site, Heritage Hall.
- Sept. 16th & Oct. 13th Heritage Hall orientations included an understanding of the HIPAA Law, confidentiality, and lifting.
- Oct. 20th Heritage Hall’s staff educator Cindy Eagan came to CTEC to do an in-service on mechanical lifts and lifting procedures for all students.
- Oct. 30th Heritage Hall’s Safety Director, Eric, did a presentation to the students on Fire Safety.
- Oct. 19th an admissions representative from American International College gave a presentation and processed seven (7) applications in which processing fees were waived.
- Twenty-two (22) students completed the online Global Compliance Network training.
- Juniors and seniors completed the Blood Borne Pathogen Orientation
- Four (4) juniors were certified in Basic Life Saving